deView Europe – the story so far…
- Working with one of our many partners, deView Europe signs an OEM monitor contract with an expanding European security integrator, emphasising again our strength as a global solutions provider.
- deView wins a major global OEM contract for it’s ATM products to be fitted into machines across the world.
- Michael Sheehan is appointed Group CEO.
- SML upgrades their entire 500 and 540tvl range to new 600tvl products, and the Pixim Orca chips are also upgraded to the new Seawolf chipset as standard, all incorporating more features and functionality as well as improved resolution.
- As part of the Groups Global Strategy, SML adopts deView as the sole company brand and markets itself under the new deView Europe banner. deView Europe now has customers based throughout the UK and Europe, as well as the Middle East, Asia, Russia and the Ukraine, India, Australia and New Zealand.
- SML exhibits at IFSEC 2010 to introduce its new true 650 TVL cameras, intelligent Speed Domes with a full range of mounting accessories, smart IR bullet cameras with IR distance up to 60m, IP cameras with a SDK solution and new high contrast professional monitors.
- SML presents its new technologies at IFSEC: 650 TVL camera, HD camera, sensor with enhanced sensitivity and WDR plug-and-play cameras.
- SML’s micro domes obtain the e11 type approval to Directive 72/245/EEC for use on motor vehicles.
- All SML vandal domes are independently tested for the IK ratings and the results exceed all market statements.
- SML transfers all production to Taiwan.
- SML relocates to new premises in Lancashire offering bigger offices and warehousing facility.
- SML opens an office in Germany.
- SML expands its business activity to Russia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
- SML expands its product range to include unique products for retail, custodial, and ATM applications.
- SML expands its client base into the Middle East.
- SML continues to establish its market position into Europe with its own range of housings and the SML brand.
- SML develops a vandal resistant housing specifically designed for rail applications and obtains the full certification for installation in the London Underground subway system.
- SML supplies the deView channels in the USA and Japan with its own unique range of modular products.
- SML launches its new website in English devieweurope.com
- SML expands its sales to France and Western Europe.
- SML becomes part of an international group and launches the deView brand in the UK. becomes part of an international group and launches the deView brand in the UK.
- SML develops a range of vandal resistant housings to integrate with deView camera modules and implements a production process in the UK.
vigilant • sharp • forward thinking • trustworthy • helpful